Orders placed after 3 p.m.1 They will be prepared and shipped the next business day. In the case of orders placed on Friday after 2 p.m.1, will be prepared and shipped starting Monday. Delivery and shipping of orders will be made from Monday to Friday, except holidays.The delivery times indicated in each type of shipment They are indicated in hours and business days. If you have any preferences for delivery, you can indicate it in the order comments or contact the shipping company.
Shipments to Spain peninsula
- Express (24-48 hours) - express mail – 3,95€
- Standard Office (3-4 days) – Correos – 3,00€ (pick up at office)
Both free on orders over €40.
Minimum purchase: 10€
If you reside in Barcelona city, It would be possible to pick up the order at pick up point of Carrer Rosselló 502. Conditions:
- Orders can only be picked up Monday to Friday, no holidays.
- If you selected this option as the shipping method, We will be able to contact you in less than 24 hours to choose a day and time to pick up your order.
- If you have any questions or need to pick up your order urgently, we recommend checking time availability before placing your order. You can contact us by WhatsApp at +34 622 108 020 or in the mail email@example.com.
- To collect your order you must show the confirmation email of order.
- This request allows cancellation any time before being delivered. Except if it contains personalized products, in which case the amount of said product will not be paid, and the rest may be refunded.
- This shipping method will be free.
Minimum purchase: 10€
Shipping to Balearic Islands
- Express (24-48 hours) – Correos Express – 5,50€
- Standard (3-5 days) – Correos – 4,50€
- Standard Office (3-5 days) – Correos – 4,50€ (pick up at office)
Minimum purchase: 10€
At the moment we do not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla
Shipping to Andorra
- Standard (3-4 days) – Correos – 4,00€
Shipments to Portugal (peninsula)
- Express (24-48 hours) – Correos Express – 5,99€
- Standard (4-5 days) – Correos – 4,99€
We only ship to mainland Portugal.
Minimum purchase: 15€
Shipping to Europe
Shipments to Europe are divided into two zones:
- Zone 1 contains the following countries: Belgium, France, Italy, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Czech Republic and Denmark.
- Zone 2 contains the following countries: Austria.
Minimum purchase: 15€The shipping types, delivery time, transport company and prices are:
- Zone 1: Standard (5-7 days) – Correos – 6,00€
- Zone 2: Standard (5-7 days) – Correos – 7,00€
Shipping to the United States
Shipping types, delivery time, shipping company and prices son2:
- Standard (7-10 days) – Post Office – 15,00€
Free shipping on orders over €150
Shipments are not made to the following areas: Alaska, American Samoa, Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Maine, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, US Virgin Islands, Armed Forces of the Americas, Armed Forces of Europe, Armed Forces of the Pacific.
Möoka is not responsible for your order not arriving on time due to periods of high shipping volume or due to problems with the shipping company.
In the event that, once sent, the package has not been delivered within 15 days, the package will be returned to Möoka, who will refund the amount of the order except for the shipping costs generated.
You can contact our team to find out the status of your order, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible.
Transportation costs as well as free transportation for some countries exclude islands or territories that are difficult to access.
Central European Time (CET).
- According to International Trade Regulations, Möoka is not responsible for any customs charges that may be generated in the destination country.
Orders will be processed and shipped only on business days (Mon-Fri), excluding holidays. The 2023 holiday schedule is:
- January 1 New Year
- January 6th Reyes
- April 2 Holy Friday
- 5th of April Easter monday
- May 1 Labor Day
- June 6th Second Easter
- June 24 Saint John
- 11 of September Catalonia's National Day
- 24th September Goods
- October 12 ° National Holiday of Spain
- November 1st All Saints Day
- 6th of December Day of the constitution
- December 8 Immaculate
- December 25th Christmas
- December 26 Sant Esteve